Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/customer/www/ecomconvert.co/public_html/wp-content/plugins/nextgen-gallery/products/photocrati_nextgen/modules/nextgen_data/package.module.nextgen_data.php on line 6102
Brick & mortar store
- If you sell online only, it is not as important to put your physical address but it can build some trust
- If you have a physical retail store, add the physical address of your store(s).
- Show a professional email address, such as email@example.com.
- In order to reduce the amount of spam you get, you should either put the email as an image, or protect it with a script.
- You could also add a button to trigger the Live Chat (even if you have a floating button for it), in case they didn’t notice it down there.
- Put a contact form (in addition to an email address). Having both is ideal.
- If you opt for a Help page instead of a Contact page, then a FAQ is a good thing to add to that page.
So I think that the ‘ideal’ Contact / Help page should contain these components:
- Action buttons (e.g Order tracking)
- Search box
- Support topics
- Contact info (email, phone, Messenger, Tweet…)
- Contact form